If you are looking for opportunities to give back to your community, meet new people and have new experiences, you can sign up as a volunteer online or offline. To sign up as a volunteer online click here to fill in our online application form. If you’d like to sign up as a volunteer offline, pick up a volunteer application at the office or click here for your printable Volunteer Application that can be dropped off at our office, or emailed to us.
- Registered Nurse – 1 year Contract – probability of extension
- Seniors Program Coordinator – 2 year contract
- Outreach Worker(s) permanent – 20+ hours
Peer Programs (contracts 15 months – 5 years)
- Peer Engagement Coordinator x 2
- Team Lead
- Community Worker(s)
- Consider volunteering it’s a great way to get know by the team. Réseau ACCESS Network hires many of it’s volunteers.
Note: As part of the initial recruitment screening process, Applicants must confirm that they are Fully Vaccinated against COVID-19. If Applicants are not Fully Vaccinated, they will be asked to identify any accommodation needs pursuant to a protected ground under the Code. If no such accommodation is identified, the Applicant will not be eligible to proceed through the recruitment process.
For placement opportunities contact firstname.lastname@example.org