Réseau ACCESS Network Activities
Thursday August 26
Réseau ACCESS Network’s WHAI and Peer Coordinators will host a women’s circle to make connections and share knowledge and experiences, while creating purple ribbons for overdose awareness; IOAD local pins; and to memorialize our lost ones with our cloth banner art project. WHAI IOAD seed hearts and harm reduction stickers will be distributed to participants.
Friday August 27
The Agency will host the same event with our community workers; people with lived experience who are paid to provide harm reduction and some volunteers.
Tuesday August 31
- Social media campaign – amazing graphics, past events, WHAI campaign and messages to appear on our social media platforms.
- An Outreach Nurse and Worker will be in our office providing STBBI testing and harm reduction education and supplies.
- The peer engagement coordinator and social service worker will be outside our medina lane space from 1:30 PM Until 3:30 PM providing
- overdose recognition and response training;
- education about safe supply;
- pins; ribbons; seed hearts; WHAI stickers and water.
Learn more about Safe Supply and Harm Reduction by visiting one of these sites:
- Safe supply: What is it and what is happening in Canada? | CATIE – Canada’s source for HIV and hepatitis C information
You can find additional information here: