If you are looking for opportunities to give back to your community, meet new people and have new experiences, you can sign up as a volunteer online or offline. To sign up as a volunteer online click here to fill in our online application form. If you’d like to sign up as a volunteer offline, pick up a volunteer application at the office or click here for your printable Volunteer Application that can be dropped off at our office, or emailed to us.
To apply for a seat on our Board of Directors, you may apply online here, or download this printable Board Application form, that can be dropped off at our office, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Volunteer and Resource Development Coordinator
Permanent Full Time
The position is responsible for the following:
- Coordinate existing fundraising and community events and develop future events.
- Recruit, train, coordinate and implement all agency volunteers.
- Work in conjunction with volunteers, Peers and staff members in providing ongoing organizational support and development.
The successful candidate:
- Post-secondary education in Volunteer Management, Social Sciences, Public Relations or other related fields.
- Minimum two year experience working with volunteers.
- Minimum two year experience in event and fundraising planning/execution
- Experience working in a community-based organization.
- Ability to coordinate fundraising events.
- Experience with group facilitation.
- Experience with training volunteers.
- Ability to function well under pressure and deadlines.
- Ability to communicate in French will be considered an asset.
- Experience with digital marketing platform (Various social media channels, Google AdWords, WordPress, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- Experience with a volunteer program with a provincial or national agency will be considered an asset.
- Work with diverse populations and backgrounds in a non-judgmental approach.
- Ability to speak/present in public forum.
- Awareness of and sensitivity when working with diverse cultures, and perspectives.
- Bilingualism is considered an asset
Bilingual (French/English) candidates or those of Indigenous decent will be given priority consideration for this position if found qualified.
Competitive salary and benefits
The full job description is can be found here. Interested applicants are asked to submit a resume with a cover letter by the closing date of Friday, February 15th, 2019, to the attention of the Manager of Programs and Services at email@example.com
Réseau ACCESS Network provides equal opportunity employment and encourages applications from all qualified persons. Réseau ACCESS Network is committed to the Meaningful Involvement of People Living with HIV and/or Hepatitis C and these are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.
We regret that only those candidates selected for an interview may be contacted. No phone calls please.
Please think of getting involved with Réseau ACCESS Network through volunteerism.